Tuesday 2 August 2011

Needed things: Want some Referrals in Freebiejeebies …….. Must read and follow written below.

Freebiejeebies is one of the best sites today offering cool gifts for doing a single offer and getting referrals, they too must do a single offer.


I know getting referrals is the toughest job. To help others and help ourselves we offer CASH FOR GREEN to guys and gals who need referrals. 

Details about the Cash for green can be discussed at http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/ or at sajjad.axe@gmail.com.

TBH to u all I don’t have any referring machine for you guys. I have few friends who have not joined this site. They can join as your referral.They are not helpful to me cos I need more than 13 referrals for my loved gift. I choose this method to make some money and get my gift from that money.
Please help me and get helped too.

Note:  Details about the Cash for green can be discussed at exceem.co.uk or at sajjad.axe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment